You have enough things to worry about. Technology should not be one of them.
Webcast Canada provides a start-to-end service. It begins about a month before your event with the development of your own webcast portal with customized address. Our crew then broadcasts your event followed by the delivery and/or posting of your recordings. We specialize in conference webcasting and provide the industry's leading guarantee.
Advantages of Webcast Canada's Full Service:
- Cost savings through live streaming, recording and still captures at the same time.
- You can focus on organizing your event (no technology worries).
- One-stop shopping to combine webcasting with A/V staging in a single agreement.
- Flawless, 100% reliable live production by experienced, certified webcast producers.
- Flat rate webcasting that is guaranteed.
Full service includes:
- Customized landing, registration, log-in and live pages or embed code; password access; domain restriction; question, chat and answer boxes; slides; pre-recorded videos and screen sharing; evaluation forms; and downloadable support documents.
- Unique webcast address / portal.
- Arrangements and communication with other suppliers such as A/V companies, IT departments and on-site interpreters.
- Captioning, Sign language (ASL and LSQ) and Teleprompter services.
- Advance site inspection and technical run-through with practice and training for presenters.
- Detailed metrics with password access to the real-time database.
- Multiple cameras with switching, lighting, staging, editing, production, hosting, indexing and posting of archive recordings.
- Separate green room to monitor the webcast and filter / print questions.
- Lower thirds, titles plus customized pre-roll, break and end videos.
- Recording plus fast uploading to the web (free hosting included).
The largest organizations in both the public and private sector depend on Webcast Canada to deliver 100 per cent reliable, high quality live and recorded webcasting. Our corporate client list includes IBM, Rogers and Husky Injection Moulding. Municipal clients include the City of Toronto and the City of Ottawa. We're the preferred webcaster for many Government of Canada departments and agencies, and we have a long list of national associations such as the Endocrine Society, National Association of Federal Retirees and the B.C. Humane Society. Our live streaming services are also used by a growing list of Universities including Queen's in Kingston and the University of Guelph.
One Stop Shopping that includes A/V Support / Event staging
Webcast Canada has partnered with the best Audio/Visual staging companies to offer one-stop shopping for your conferences and events. We can combine a single quote for live streaming and A/V requirements such as laptops, projectors and screens. Benefit from the combined experience and expertise of Canada's most trusted webcaster and the leading national and regional A/V suppliers such as Freeman (national) and Eastern Audio (Newfoundland). When it comes to conference planning, we're here to make your life easier.