Run your own show. Save money. Improve reliability.
The Webcast Canada Self-Managed Service allows your presenters to control their own broadcasts using a series of easy-to-use buttons. They can conduct screen sharing, show slides, play videos and respond to viewer questions sent in real-time or even allow viewers to connect via audio and video via webcam.
Now, you can manage your own professional business webcasts that rival the look and feel of producer-managed online events. But at a fraction of the price while being far more reliable.
Enter the Webcast Canada Virtual Encoder (VE).
- Browser based
- Rock solid performance
- Scales to any size audience
An Excellent solution for:
Education / Training
Presentations / Townhalls
Municipal Council Meetings
Live bilingual support for your audience
2 factor authentication (2FA)
Automated closed captioning
Viewer registration or open (public) webcast
Customized Registration: Include unique fields on the viewer sign-up page. Your Webcast Canada platform account allows you to see who has registered and where they’re located. You’ll also be able to download login reports that include number of minutes viewed to provide viewers with credits.
Need to know more? Contact us any time.
1. Rock Solid Cloud Stability: Eliminate the risk of a producer laptop and Internet crashing. Cloud-based streaming is 100% guaranteed.
2. Select scenes easily: Manage your webcast without a producer or expensive encoder. Just log into your Webcast Canada platform account to click “scene” buttons on your web browser. Play music, run pre-recorded videos, and show live presenters with slides.
3. Countdown timer: Use a countdown timer so the audience knows when your event will start and when breaks will end.
4. High Security: The Webcast Canada VE allows your audience to log in and interact using only their web browser. No downloads.
5. Powerful Platform Features: The Webcast Canada VE makes full use of our industry-leading platform which includes: viewer registration; email blasts; question and answer boxes; live chat; password protection; downloadable documentation; automatic recording and viewer tracking / analytics.
6. Customization: We are a customized service so we can fine tune your events to specific needs.
7. Flexibility: Subscription or pay only as you go.
8. Audience Interaction: You can let viewers post questions privately (seen only by you), network via chat – OR, you can allow viewers to participate via audio and video using their webcam.