Self Serve Webcasting for A/V ProfessionalsPay-Per-Use - No costly subscriptions
The Webcast Platform
The Platform was created to provide a reliable, high-powered software tool for A/V professionals wanting to webcast for their clients on a per-need basis without having to be burdened by costly long-term contracts.
Contact us via email at: [email protected]
The Platform developers are always available if we need something adjusted and they’re eager to accommodate when we ask for new features based on the needs of our webcast clients. Truly a best-in-class service.
Manage your own Portal
- Unlimited client accounts
- Unlimited webcasts
- Create any webcast under a minute
- Give access to authorized webcasters and clients
- Includes Akamai HD publishing points
- No software to download
- Customize registration, login and live pages
- Media gallery archiving
Responsive to Your Needs
The Webcast Platform is updated regularly with new features and improved functionality.
You have access to our certified developers who will respond to your needs quickly.
Don’t take chances with your webcasts. The Webcast Platform was built using Microsoft Azure and uses Akamai, the world’s largest, most respected streaming service for embedded publishing points.
Unlike social media platforms, we provide a 100 per cent guarantee on all components and functionality.
You’re not alone. The Webcast Platform is powerful, intuitive software, but our support team is available when you need us. We’ll assist you as needed in creating webcast pages, using the features, and planning your live streaming.
See the details below!
- Add logo(s)
- Choose corporate color
- Insert customized text
- Drag-and-drop unlimited customized fields
- Add domain restriction for enhanced security
- Import approved viewers via Excel
- Choice of players including real-time webRTC
- Delete unwanted registrations
- Customize branded confirmation emails
- Require email confirmation
- Export registration, login and question reports
- Customize sitemap
- Create language channels
- Install AI translator and captioning
- Add password protection
- Allow login without registration (but still track)
- Add customized text and logos
- Create as a direct link (or with login)
- Private question and answer boxes
- Customized links and downloads
- Technical Support Chat (with a live bilingual operator provided by us – included in the fee)
- White label JW Player or webRTC
- Add audio-only button
- Add alternative channel buttons
- Add logos with links in separate tabs
Other Great Features
- Built-in encoder allows you to live-stream without additional expensive software or hardware.
- Advanced real-time metrics includes who signed up and who watched with minute-by-minute tracking of each viewer. Includes live and archived graphs.
- All webcasts are automatically recorded in a secure and private environment. Our team also monitors every stream to ensure maximum performance.
- Adaptive Akamai HD streaming (160p, 480p, 720p and 1080p options) matches the bandwidth of your viewers to eliminate stoppages.
- DVR option available on smaller webcasts.
- Your administration panel allows access to all webcast data. Managers can give access to authorized personnel including employees and clients, and choose which webcast data they will see.
- Every webcast allows up to 5,000 viewers for a full 8-hour day with no cut-off. Any additional viewership is logged and billed as an overage amount.
The Webcast Platform is FREE to use. You’ll pay only per webcast.
We first used the Platform for our 2007 conference in Toronto. We were so impressed with the level of professionalism, we decided that we had to use these guys for every one of our annual events.