AGM VIRTUAL SERVICES
Accomplish Association business entirely online
Webcast Canada is a leader in Virtual AGMs, offering affordable online voting, polling and surveys – backed by our 100% guarantee on reliability and quality.
- Board and selected staff members are seen on camera via videoconference.
- Full dry-run with a dedicated producer.
- AGM webcast includes streaming producer, vote operator and audience technical support.
- Password-protected control panel access for assigned staff member to see incoming audience questions.
- Keynote presentations with animated slides can be included.
- Insertion of prerecorded video as needed.
Safe, secure webcast login for the audience without the need to download or install software.
Fully customized voting, polling and surveys preprogrammed for you by our producers.
Live webcast streaming with extremely low latency to ensure timely audio-vote synchronization.
Accessible on all platforms and devices, including mobile.
- Votes, motions, resolutions, polls and surveys are fully customizable.
- Countdown clock on all votes.
- “Thank you” message displayed for viewers upon voting.
- Vote closes when vote has been made.
- Viewers are tagged as “voter” and “non-voter” to allow observers.
- Options include “Mover” and “Seconder”.
- Motions can be forwarded from the floor in real time.
- Results can be made to appear after each vote.
- Official audited voting report is stored securely.
- Webcast audience question box or moderated chat to interact with the Board.
The Webcast Canada Difference
- Affordable flat rates are all-inclusive.
- Trusted by major organizations worldwide.
- Over 15 years experience.
- Your virtual AGM is professionally managed by our certified producers.
- Guaranteed security, reliability and performance.
- Unlimited audience size.
- Branding and sponsorship opportunities.
- Our industry-leading, proprietary Webcast Canada platform.
IMAGE: This screen shot of an actual Webcast Canada virtual AGM shows a typical vote. All votes and polls appear over top of the video.