AGM VIRTUAL SERVICES
Accomplish Association business entirely online
Webcast Canada is a leader in Virtual AGMs. Save time and money while dramatically improving efficiency and reach.
Our Virtual AGM package provides customized full service. We’ll take care of everything “technical” and fine tune to your exact needs. Delegates simply need to log in. The Webcast Canada solution consists of live HD webcasting with secure, authenticated voting and delegate online participation. To top it all off, Webcast Canada has a 100% guarantee on quality, reliability and performance.
- Board and selected staff members are seen on camera via video conference.
- Full dry-run with a dedicated producer.
- AGM webcast includes streaming producer, vote operator and audience technical support.
- Branded registration, login and live pages with your own unique URL.
- Password-protected control panel access for assigned staff members to see incoming audience questions.
- Keynote presentations with animated slides can be included.
- Technical support for all presenters and your audience.
- Insertion of prerecorded video as needed.
Safe, secure webcast login for your audience without the need to download or install software.
Fully customized voting, polling and surveys preprogrammed for you by our producers.
Low latency (3 to 8 seconds) and real time (under .5 seconds) streaming options to ensure timely audio-vote synchronization.
Accessible on all browsers (including IE11), platforms and devices, including mobile.
Simultaneous interpretation, captioning and sign language available.
- Votes, motions, resolutions, polls and surveys are fully customizable.
- Countdown clock on all votes.
- Proxy and weighted voting.
- “Thank you” message displayed for viewers upon voting.
- Vote closes when vote has been made.
- Viewers are tagged as “voter” and “non-voter” to allow observers.
- Options include “Mover” and “Seconder”.
- Motions and amendments can be forwarded from the floor in real time.
- Results can be made to appear after each vote.
- Official audited voting report is stored securely.
- Webcast audience question box or moderated chat to interact with the Board.
- Project team can communicate via private internal chat.
The Webcast Canada Difference
- Affordable customized pricing is all-inclusive.
- Trusted by major organizations across Canada and the U.S.
- Over 15 years experience.
- Your virtual AGM is professionally managed by our certified producers.
- Guaranteed security, reliability and performance.
- Unlimited audience size.
- Branding and sponsorship opportunities.
- Our industry-leading, proprietary Webcast Canada platform.
U.S. customers, please see: https://virtualwebcasting.com
IMAGE: This screen shot of an actual Webcast Canada virtual AGM shows a typical vote. All votes and polls appear over top of the video.